General manager of Tron Music / Owner of OB Promotion House
Taipei, Taiwan / Seoul, South Korea
- Tron Music Agency, founded in 2020, is a new company providing borderless services. With over 15 years of working experience in the music industry, Tron Music Agency designed supportive programs and flexible deals for artists and labels, including A&R, distribution, marketing, tour booking, concert production, etc.
- Tron Music Agency sets its headquarter in Taipei, and now has overseas teams based in Seoul, Tokyo, and Shanghai. In the meantime, Tron Music Agency is also a joint venture with Rock Records, which is one of the biggest and legendary 40-years-old labels established in Taiwan, with overseas branches in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and South Korea.
- Orbis Fu is the founder of The Wall Music (2005), one of the most prominent venues in Taipei (capacity: 600), which also operates as a nightclub called “Korner”. The venue is well known not only for cultivating the local music scene but also for having hosted many international artists.
- He has organized some of the most successful festivals in Taiwan (T-Fest, Megaport, Formoz, etc.) that included several outdoor stages with over one hundred local and international artists (The xx, Suede, etc.).
- He also founded an artist management company and record label called “Uloud”, which represents many of the best indie music artists from Taiwan, making it one of the key players in the indie music scene of the country.
- “OB Promotion House” is acting as a consultancy company for many different clients and is involved in a variety of projects in Asia, while always searching for new possibilities within Asian music and culture.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org