Director, Market Development (Asia Pacific) of CD Baby, Founder/CEO of Slate Entertainment
- Keith has over a decade of experience in the music business; spanning festival and venue programming and management, touring as well as artist management and development.
- Some of his key accomplishments include producing festivals such as the Mosaic Music Festival (a 10-day music festival and one of the biggest music festivals in Singapore) and OVERDRIVE (which featured director/choreographer Wade Robson), developing the music programming at the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay as well as conceptualizing and launching TAB, one of the first-ever live music venues of its kind in Singapore (as well as Southeast Asia) in 2010 as well as a label services and music publicity firm in 2012 to fill that gap in the industry and to help independent artists and labels develop and grow their businesses out in Asia.
- He founded Slate Entertainment in 2008 as a booking agency to serve as a trustworthy and strategic extension for international artists, management companies and booking agencies to grow their business in the Asia Pacific region. Some artists that he has worked with include but are not limited to Jason Mraz, N*E*R*D/Pharrell, Boys Like Girls, Joss Stone, Rachael Yamagata, Brian McKnight, KELIS, Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds, amongst many others. A management arm was added in 2012 to develop artists to prepare them for the global music stage.
- He recently took on the role of Market Development (APAC) with CD Baby and is excited to help the company in their quest to support and aid independent artists and labels in their creative journeys in the Asia Pacific region.
- He has been invited to speak on panels at conferences locally and around the world like Going Global (New Zealand), BIGSOUND (Australia), Face The Music (Australia), Fluvial (Chile)…etc.
- Keith continues to provide strategic counsel to private and public sectors for top-level industry initiatives. He is also active in the start-up space.