Supervisor for Artist and Programming of Midi Festival
- Ezi (Han Jiangxue) is supervisor for artist and programming at the biggest Chinese rock music platform – Midi Festival and works as executive of projects and chief assistant of CEO of the festival promoter company Beijing Midi Productions Co. LTD. Within the Chinese rock scene, she is also known as the manager of the Inner Mongolian world music duo TULEGUR.
- Silently hard working and always humble to the outside, Ezi is one of the key figures behind the vivid and fast developing scene of China’s live music section. Her experiences in solving problems and the qualities of her work made her indispensable for both major promoters and indie production companies.
- Ezi stepped into the music scene right after her Bachelor graduation in 2010 and joined Beijing’s indie label Fake Music Media as project manager and participated on live show projects such as French Horn Rebellion Beijing show, “Made in Berlin China Tour” with Puppet Mastaz, Jeans Team, Pitchtuner, etc. and music performances at German Pavilion at Shanghai World Expo. There after, she went to England for her master degree in Culture Management.
- Returning back to China, she had a short internship at Universal Music China at the overseas department and went on working for Gehua Live Nation China until 2014 as artist coordinator and project supervisor and conducted touring projects with world fames like Jason Mraz, G-Dragon, Pet Shop Boys, The Killers, etc. and took over management tasks for Chinese rock star Xu Wei’s China Tour. Even after she left the company, she still has been recruited back on project bases to help out on China tours for Mariah Carey, Ariana Grand, Jason Mraz, Backstreet Boys, Big Bang, 5 Seconds of Summer and so forth.
- Between 2014-2016, she mainly freelanced and worked part-time in several projects including international artist booking for Midi Festival and other festival promoters and music convention organizers like Kaiguan Culture for planning, logistics and hospitality. Meanwhile, Ezi officially became part of Tulegur’s management and conducted many extensive tours in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. In 2015, Ezi co-produced Tulegur’s debut output “Wind * Grass * Sound” which reached No. 1 on the World Music Charts of iTunes in New Zealand and Switzerland; No. 8 in Australia; and No. 46 in Germany.
- Since 2016, Ezi officially started to work full-time for Midi Festival in the fields of artist coordination, logistics and planing and project management till today. Alongside Midi, she is also a core member of the organizing committees of Mumaland Festival in Zhuhai and Yugong Yishan Festival in Beijing.