Founder of The Linch Agency
- Based mostly in Singapore, Dex Wong has been highly involved in the music business for over a decade.
- Some of his milestones include structuring the music programming at SCAPE, an integrated youth and talent development venue based in the heart of Singapore. As a pioneer, he helped invigorate SCAPE’s music culture and was also directly involved with its inaugural launch festival in 2010.
- In 2014, he founded The Linch Agency (Content, Marketing & Management) to partner with artistes that aims to achieve their desired goals. Aside to working with artistes, he managed cross-promotional campaigns for brands such as Converse, Adidas, Maccallan, Scoot, Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Tourism Board & Martin Guitars amongst others.
- During this time, he worked alongside with Feathered Entertainment in 2015 in organising extensive regional touring engagements for international artistes such as Yellowcard, Our Last Night, Against the Current & Copeland & Singaporean acts.
- Dex Wong played a key management role in singer-songwriter Gentle Bones’ career during the artiste’s time with Universal Music from 2015 to 2019 and now has taken a bigger role by working directly with Gentle Bones. He is also currently working with up-and-coming electronic producer – YAØ, and singer-songwriter – Gareth Fernandez.
- Moving forward, Dex hopes to create a more vibrant ecosystem in the music industry.