Program Director of EARS on Mumbai
- Andre Tully is the founder of Nothing Regular Media and Entertainment, a Mumbai-based independent agency focussed on developing new platforms for creative and cultural industries in India. Nothing Regular Media and Entertainment aims to provide strategic partnership for creative projects in India, such as India’s first international tattoo convention – Heartwork Tattoo Festival and creative and business networking platform in the creative industries – EARS on Mumbai.
- One of initiatives to support creation of new work, artistic development and creative dialogue is The Mumbai Assembly. Set up in 2016, The Mumbai Assembly provides project space for development of new work and independent venue which offers experimental performances. The programming is planned across diverse art forms and includes performances, exhibitions, screenings, workshops, incubation space and platforms for discussions. The programming is carried out from a re-adapted community recreation space located in Mumbai. This initiative aspires to be a node for arts and culture related activities with a focus on artistic, educational and critical, which would enable connections, collaborations and crossovers.
- To develop greater connections between creative industries professionals in and between Asia and Europe, Nothing Regular brought the Europe-Asia Roundtable Sessions (EARS) to India, held in Mumbai (http://ears.asia/). This platform for networking and potential collaboration is aimed to build concrete partnerships between creative professionals over the coming years.
- Andre has over 20 years experience in strategic business development, managing large-scale live events and festivals in India and internationally, and building connections between talent and business in the arts and entertainment sectors.
- Prior to this he has worked with major Indian media brands like The Times of India and
with international media organisations like Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Limited, gaining a wide range of experience in content creation, licensing of intellectual properties and strategic partnerships in the business of media and entertainment.
Related links: http://ears.asia/