Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC) is a public resource center in Thailand focused on the design and creative industries. It was founded in 2004 as part of the Office of Knowledge Management and Development (OKMD), a government-owned public organization under the Office of the Prime Minister, and opened on 14 November 2005. Its oversight was transferred to the newly created Creative Economy Agency (Public Organization) in 2018
- Registration @ Entrance hall
- Photo-op @ Meeting Point
- Showcase Venue @ Gallery
- Music Technology & Music Professionals Conference Room @ Auditorium A & B
- Business Meeting Lounge @ Material & Design Innovation Center
- This space is provided for business meetings.
- To set up a meeting with a delegate, please fill in the “Contact Request” form located in each of the delegates/speakers profile pages and wait for a response.
- This is not a resting area. Please be considerate and allow others to use the space for business meetings.
- VIP Meeting Room @ Meeting Room 1
- Reserved for private meetings only
- Speakers’ Preparation Room @ Meeting Room 2
- Speakers and moderators of each session shall group-up here 1 hour before the start of their session
- Staff Headquarters @ Meeting Room 3
- Conference staff headquarters
- Delegate Lounge @ Meeting Room 4
- This room is reserved for delegates/speakers only – for resting and casual meetings
- Music Cities & Music Export Conference Room @ Function Room
- Festival & Business Pitches @ Creative Space
- Press & Media @ Business Rooms
- Reserved for press/media interviews with delegates, speakers and attendees