Wild Mint is one of the biggest festivals in Russia. Being a multiformat festival, Wild Mint erases all the boundaries in music! Major international acts, big Russian artists, an impressive electronic program plus young promising musicians.
- Wild Mint Festival is one of the top-3 largest festivals of the country according to Kommersant Publishing House, one of the top-5 best festivals according to RBK and one of the top-50 best events of the planet according to Afisha Magazine.
- Wild Mint has to offer a unique infrastructure: transfers from the metro station, modern camping, eco-hotels, restaurants, cinema, lecture-hall, market and more.
- Festival ticket gives you an opportunity of visiting up to 100 gigs with the option of leaving the festival site and coming back for as many times as you choose.
- Wild Mint is one of the nearest open-air festivals to Moscow. One can get to the festival in two hours either by car, suburban train or official festival transfer departing from Bulvar Dmitriya Donskogo metro station.
- As for accommodation, one can choose between festival camp site (either using one’s own tent or renting one onsite) or one of the hotels and cottages located near the festival site.
Our guests love taking their children to the festival.
- One can enjoy lectures, movies, master classes and more.
- One can also purchase clothes and accessories by young Russian designers at the festival’s market.
- There are over 50 restaurants and cafes at the festival site.
- Wild Mint is one of the most comfortable festivals in Russia. Here you can find anything you can possibly need: charging stations at the camp site, drinking fountains, free Wi-Fi etc.
Related links: https://mintmusic.ru/, https://www.facebook.com/MintMusicFest, https://www.instagram.com/mintmusicfest/, https://www.youtube.com/user/wildmintfestival, https://vk.com/mintmusicfest, https://ok.ru/mintmusicfest, https://jgroup.ru