Reverb band from Thailand
Surf pop / Indie pop / Jangle pop
- Nipat: Vocal, Guitar
- Panjavit: Bass
- Shin: Guitar
- Araya: Drums
- Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/th/artist/wave-and-so/898621796
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7tGqjrytCoVKlwyqkkFE4f
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCrjggBSP0vBEceOg3DEyhg
In line with surf music and shoegaze sound, the indie pop Wave And So formed in 2014 in Bangkok, Thailand under Parinam Music label. Nipat (vocal, guitarist) and Zo (bassist) had been friends since university. The duo played as a band together, until they met Shin in a few years later. Three of them work as a graphic designer so they have a thing in common and similar lifestyle. Nipat and Zo invited Shin to join the band as another guitarist.
The band balanced indie pop sweetness with dream pop guitars plus cheerful and simple lyrics in both Thai and English. Their songs often express their bright attitude inspired from everyday life, favorite TV show and movie. Wave And So released their debut EP in 2015 and 6 more songs in later years as a single. Their full album “ABSURF” will release in June 2019.
- (+66) (0) 81-714-2188 (คุณปูม Poom)
- (+66) (0) 92-324-2614 (คุณปัจ Paj)