Indie-rock angel Tanaya Harper is one of Perth’s leading ladies of original music. Her insightful lyricism resonates with audiences as she delivers her personal experiences with depression, anxiety and living with bipolar disorder.
Tanaya is well-known for sharing her intimate messages and silken melodies, paired with disarming (plus awkward/hilarious) stage banter. She’s supported many admirable musicians, including Alex The Astronaut, Jess Locke and Abbe May, as well as sharing the stage with artists like Stella Donnelly, Lucy Peach and Carla Geneve.
In 2017 she featured on the most recent album (Sapa Inca Delirium) of revered UK artist The Cyclist which was released through Hypercolour. Tanaya also founded four-piece Bells Rapids who played In The Pines (2017) in their first active year, and supported Jen Cloher in Perth earlier this year. She also plays bass guitar in her second band, Ghost Care.
Tanaya’s debut EP ‘Some Kinds’ was released June 2018 via Healthy Tapes Records, Melbourne. The EP features Stella Donnelly, was recorded by Nick McKenzie and mixed/mastered by Broderick Madden-Scott.
Indie, Pop, Rock
- Website: http://www.tanayaharper.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tanayaharpermusic
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tanayaharpermusic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tanayaharper
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5Qz11Z21KPHJi3CpxuEmaO
- Triple J: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/tanaya-harper
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8AWmdThDkWbf8zLoVaOovA
- Bandcamp: https://tanayaharper.bandcamp.com/album/slow-motion-breakup
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org