Chonburi & Bangkok, Thailand
Srirajah rockers is a reggae/dub band fromSriracha, Chonburi and Bangkok, Thailand.
The starting point of SRIRAJAH ROCKERS
It is a band from the friendship, which participating to use the imaginary together with the feeling came out from a sub-conscious mind and creative thoughts in a time period of the adolescence. Who have viewpoints and perspectives from the real feeling to the society that is changing as being a materialism and a global-sovereignty fully. So, we would like to be a part that assists in interrupting these procedures and systems [BABYLON SYSTEM]. In order to allow the people who addicted and interested or the people who feel the same to sense new and unique viewpoints creatively.
We are sincere to present the REGGAE accurately. It has quite slow beats which comes along with Thai society in the present. The REGGAE have the obvious concept, been delicate, and the ideology that others call cannot eat. Because the ideology is not sweets but the common sense, the feeling, and the thought that would like to change into a good way creatively. The substance of the song doesn’t quite talk about love. Because now Thai youths are being preached to be immersed oneself in love too much from the media in every field that just want for money.
We would like to be a part that assists to plant little conscious to continue further either for much or little. With this cause, we want Thailand to be prosperous in terms of mind more than technology.
For the inspiration in producing the REGGAE, it is the song that is fun and not very tired for dancing. It is melodious in the substance of the song that is quite clear in each side, unique, and creative. It is the song that has playing with a space of music, that doesn’t focus on the theory but on the feeling from image, taste, smell, and sound. It has the sense of wanting to search for and to experiment. So, we have a lot impression with the REGGAE. And various cultures choose to listen to and play the REGGAE. But we have never forgotten that in reality what is our basis and our root. The REGGAE in the seventies-eighties has been similar to Thai country songs (Loogtoong) in all of sound, color, and the substance that is straight forward, sincere, giving the feeling about the nature, villagers, and gentleness. Which in some songs and some artists concealed with the substance about fighting, resisting to categorizing in classes and skin colors, satirizing to a society, systems, and the persons who exploit.
The REGGAE is not only a song or a fashion but a part of RASTAFARI doctrine that has concepts, viewpoints, and spending a life meaningfully with peace and love [PEACE & LOVE].
Reggae / Dub
Boon-Run records / Hualampong Riddim
- VOCAL & DRUM : WIN CHUJITAROM
- KEYBOARD & MELODIAN : CHANAT ITSARANGKURA-AYUTHAYA
- BASS : BORRIBOON SUKLERTNUNTAKIJ
- GUITAR : JIRAVUT GUNATILAKA
- FLUTE : KASAMA LEETRAKUL
- TRUMPET : WARUDH SAMANSAP
- TROMBONE : PATTHADON JEDSADAROM
- DRUMS[LIVE] : CHOTIPAT POPHUAK
- MIXER[LIVE] : THOMAS C. HANSON
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/srirajahrockers/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/srirajahrockers/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/6H9q7tvRDibAPvjkIiFaEX?si=hTedm33ZSXazvzTYOk6ozA
- Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/th/artist/srirajah-rockers/382761543
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXDY9D75E467k-6XJ9V9pQ
- JOOX: https://www.joox.com/th/album/8WuJgPtUBW9uHD3vurExmg==
Tanasarn Suthabanditpong – อ้น
- Tel: (+66) (0) 89-610-7645
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org