Small World’s Vision
BREAKING DOWN WALLS THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC
For more than two decades, Small World Music has been celebrating cultural diversity and showcasing a range of local, domestic, and international talent to audiences across the Greater Toronto Area. Our vision goes beyond simply presenting culturally-diverse artists to include finding ways of working with, showcasing, and supporting underrepresented, marginalized, and newcomer professionals onstage and behind the scenes to encourage sustainable careers, and become a leader in the music industry.
- To enable equity for culturally diverse artists and their work.
- To create opportunities for emerging, newcomer and underrepresented artists.
- To create human connections through shared musical experiences
- To be a resource that expands cultural horizons
- To be a catalyst for industry change by creating opportunities and building bridges
- To be a global ambassador of Canada’s multicultural identity