Indie Manila is a non-profit website that bridges the gap between music makers and music fans online.
- [Indie] Manila is a non-profit website that bridges the gap between music makers and music fans online.
- The website, http://indiemanila.com, gives music fans a glimpse of the local gig scene. It features photos + videos + bootleg recordings of gigs and music festivals happening in small bars and select music venues in Manila.
- [Indie] Manila’s logo design is created by Larry Cayco.
- The [Indie] Manila website is created and designed by Bel Certeza.
- Bel Certeza has been a constant presence in the local music circuit since 2010, when she first tried her hand at shooting gigs, covering independent music label Terno Recordings’ 10th anniversary show featuring French indie pop band Tahiti 80. After which, her interest not only in recording gigs and music events, but also in band documentaries. Her DIY approach and steadfast support for independent artists and the local music community in general is by helping spread the music to a wider audience through online reach via various social media platforms.
- She’s been affiliated with the now-defunct local music site, pindiemusic.com, where she worked as an editor and videographer. At present, she’s Sofar Sounds Manila’s social media manager, and a contributor for Radio Republic.
- For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org