Intention(s) of attending:
- Look for artists and musical talent
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Music Licensing Business: Distributor (Digital)
- Music Licensing Business: Publishing / Licensing
- Music Licensing Business: Sync
- Intellectual Property, Music, Media & Entertainment Law Firm
Rafael Pereira is an intellectual property strategist working at the intersection of Law & Business relating to Technology, Entertainment, Arts & Culture. He is the managing partner of TINNUTS a new age intellectual property law firm where he works with creators across disciplines and entrepreneurs across sectors. A Berkeley Law graduate, Rafael has built a career as an entrepreneur with multiple ventures in the Creative Industry in Asia & Europe.
TINNUTS is a new-age intellectual property law firm offering non-conventional solutions to conventional problems across sectors. We guide our clients through the process of value creation, protection & monetisation. We are pleased to currently serve artists, creators & producers across the creative industries, brands & agencies across sectors, startups across stages & tech platforms from across the world. We specialise in music licensing & distribution, sync licensing, recording and publishing agreements.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org