Intention(s) of attending:
- Look for artists and musical talent
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Live Show Business: Concert/Event Promoter
- Live Show Business: Conference & Showcase Festival
- Media/PR: Media Channel/Platform
Co-founder and Creative Director
The Rest Is Noise
MC Galang is the co-founder and creative director of The Rest Is Noise PH (TRIN), a music curator, events production, and online publication based in Manila, Philippines—home of the annual Summer Noise and All of the Noise music festivals—which proudly champions Asian music, arts, and culture. She oversees, develops, and curates creative projects and content for The Rest Is Noise’s live events and online platform, from conceptualization to execution. Since 2018, she’s been representing TRIN as a delegate and panelist at various music showcases and conferences abroad, including Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and Taiwan.
In addition, she is one of the co-founders of the ASEAN Music Showcase Festival, launched in 2020, and a contributing writer for NME Asia. In 2021, she was named editor of HipHopDX Asia.
The Rest Is Noise
The Rest Is Noise PH (TRIN) is a music curator, events production, and online publication based in Manila, Philippines.
Since 2015, TRIN has curated and produced more than 30 shows: ranging from pocket venues to outdoor festival settings. It is home to the annual Summer Noise and All Of The Noise music festivals, which feature critically acclaimed homegrown and international music acts. These shows highlight the rich and diverse backgrounds, cultures, and styles of music artists from home and abroad, championing both emerging and established music-makers.
In 2020, TRIN launched a digital platform to cover music by Asian artists from anywhere in the world: publishing in-depth stories, profiles, features, and essays as well as curate regular playlists, country spotlight, and radio mixes. During the same year, TRIN co-founded the ASEAN Music Showcase Festival, a collaborative regional showcase and conference festival that aims to put the spotlight on music artists and communities from Southeast Asia.
TRIN takes pride in fostering a thriving sense of community, culture, and inclusivity—providing a platform that champions the best of Asian music and strengthening regional and global connections, onstage or in the digital space.
- Website: www.therestisnoiseph.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/therestisnoise_
- Facebook: facebook.com/therestisnoiseph
- Instagram: instagram.com/therestisnoiseph
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZ6EYSGxSpGyv2ZpcjYPj5Q
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org (primary)
- HipHopDX email: email@example.com