Intention(s) of attending:
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Artist Management: Artist Agent
- Artist Management: Booking Agency
- Artist Management: Touring Agency
- Live Show Business: Concert/Event Promoter
- Live Show Business: Commercial Music Festival
- Live Show Business: Conference & Showcase Festival
- Media/PR: Media Channel/Platform
- Online Platform: Audio/Video Streaming
Artist at Japo vs the French Girl) /
Founder and A&R Manager of Cornflakes Music
Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Cris “Sweet Dreams” Cetra, a.k.a “Sweet Lover”, is the front-man and songwriter of my favorite band, Japo vs the French Girl. This 33-year-old charmer has begun his music career at the tender age of 14 and hasn’t really come a long way since then except for bagging several features on several national news outlets. Despite his mom saying, “Music won’t get you anywhere”, he has been performing his music all over the country, thus, proving her wrong. When asked what his ultimate goal is with his career, he aims to play on international music festivals like Clockenflap, Wonderfruit, and Bay Beats. As a firm believer in the law of attraction, he has set his wifi password to #BillboardNumber1. Aside from his barely-there music career, he is also the founder and the A&R Manager for Cornflakes Music, a music organization based in the Philippines.
Japo vs the French Girl
Japo vs the French Girl is the self-proclaimed 7th best and most popular indie experimental electronic rap alternative pop duo based in Rosario, Batangas, Philippines.
Cornflakes Music is a production and management based in Batangas, Philippines that aims to give artists from around the globe a platform to share their creatives and to give their audience quality entertainment amidst their busy and stressful lives.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/japovsthefrenchgirl/