Intention(s) of attending:
- Look for artists and musical talent
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Artist Management: Artist Agent
- Live Show Business: Commercial Music Festival
- Music Licensing Business: Distributor (Digital)
- Music Licensing Business: Publishing / Licensing
Festival Promoter / Agent
Peace Train / Flipped Coin Music
Seoul, South Korea
Cecilia Soojeong Yi is formerly known as the executive manager in Zandari Festa, Korea’s premier independent and international showcase festival. In 2018, she co-founded “DMZ Peace Train Music Festival” and now she takes charge of programming, artist communication, and international relationships.
In 2021, she expanded her business from live music to the record industry, by co-founding ALPS Inc., and its brand “Flipped Coin Music”. FCM is a new digital music content agency that offers services including digital music distribution, licensing for international artists and labels in the Korean market; also the agency represents talented but undiscovered Korean musicians in the global music scene.
DMZ Peace Train Music Festival is a non-commercial popular music festival, providing you with five days of musical experiences for a chance to discover and explore what peace means in contemporary society.