Head of Creative
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I believe in a new Cambodia beyond bombs and ancient
- Oversaw, designed, and directed several creative events and digital video content productions over the last two and a half years.
- Produced a $200,000 three day music festival alongside a successful digital campaign generating 9.6 million views within Cambodia over a three month period balancing the needs of both development/civil sector partners alongside private companies.
- Managed a team of 3 running the Baramey company social media accounts, as well as delivering on several campaigns involving the Baramey music artists’ social media accounts.
- Executed the Baramey company rebrand at the beginning of 2019 and since have grown the Baramey YouTube from 0 to 124,000 subscribers; Facebook from 1,000 to 74,000 followers; Instagram from 0 to 6,000 followers.
Also a co-curator of ASEAN Music Showcase Festival – Southeast Asia’s first intraregional music showcase festival.
Baramey started in 2016 as a pioneering music label nurturing the talents of original music stars in Cambodia.
Today, Baramey has a roster of the hottest Cambodian artists and has evolved into a true entertainment company that constantly challenges the status quo. Through music, film, events, and bespoke marketing campaigns designed to our artists’ strengths, we bring fresh new experiences to Cambodian and international audiences alike.
Baramey commits at least 50% of its profits to reinvesting in original music to combat piracy in Cambodia, research and development on legal frameworks to build the music industry’s respect for copyright and intellectual property, and matching rising artists to music campaigns aligned with various social causes.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org