@ Material & Design Innovation Center, TCDC floor 2 (back building)
(access via floor 1 and/or floor 5, then take escalator)
Although the internet can connect you with anyone in the world, but there’s nothing like a face-to-face meeting that can strengthen relationships and forge partnerships.
The Business Meeting Lounge is located at the Material & Design Innovation Center on TCDC’s 2nd floor.
How to set up a meeting
To set up a meeting with a delegate,
- Fill in the “Contact Request” form located in each of the delegates/speakers profile pages and provide details such as:
- Your name
- Your company
- Your position
- The agenda of your meeting request
- The date, time and place to meet e.g. Business Meeting Lounge
- Your contact information e.g. email address, mobile phone number, social media channels, text messenger accounts (Whatsapp, LINE, WeChat, etc.)
- Wait for a response from the delegate. Please regularly check your smartphone for emails and messages.
- Re-schedule the meeting if your schedules do not align.
The Business Meeting Lounge is not a resting area. Please be considerate and allow others to use the space for business meetings.