Intention(s) of attending:
- Look for artists and musical talent
- Connect with other music professionals/delegates
Type of Company / Business:
- Artist Management: Artist Agent
- Artist Management: Booking Agency
- Artist Management: Touring Agency
- Live Show Business: Concert/Event Promoter
- Live Show Business: Commercial Music Festival
- Live Show Business: Conference & Showcase Festival
- Media/PR: Media Channel/Platform
- Online Platform: Audio/Video Streaming
COO and General Manager
Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Glizel Diata Cetra, also known as “the loud lady of Cornflakes” or “Gliz”, is the heart and soul of Cornflakes Music. She oversees every project and overthinks every decision for the organization. She has been exposed to the wonderful world of music late in her teenage years. She has since dreamt of building a foundation that aims to build a community for teaching life skills to underprivileged people, an avenue for artists to share their creatives, and for advocacies to attract more attention. This has become one of the goals of Cornflakes Music. She also manages some bands and artists and has also bagged several features both locally and internationally for Indayog, an online gig series for artists to share their craft. She did not make this up, she made her husband do it.
Cornflakes Music is a production and management based in Batangas, Philippines that aims to give artists from around the globe a platform to share their creatives and to give their audience quality entertainment amidst their busy and stressful lives.